To use Cheese Tracker you must agree to these terms & conditions. By signing up for the service, you agreee to be bound by these terms & conditions and acknowledge that any violation of the terms outlined below may will result in the termination of your account.
Cheese Tracker is a service operated by Foodash Limited, a UK registered company (XXXXXXX). Registered at XXXXXXX
Cheese Tracker is a web-based data management tool, tailored to cheese making. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 15 years of age or over to use Cheese Tracker.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure. Foodash Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred through a security lapse such as this.
- Foodash Limited does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You understand and will not hold Foodash Limited responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using Cheese Tracker. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Support is only provided to account holders and is only available by email and by telephone to paying customers.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- The failure of Foodash Limited to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Foodash Limited and govern your use of Cheese Tracker, superseding any prior agreements between you and Foodash Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- Foodash Limited reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- The Cheese Tracker interface and system is copyright © Foodash Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company.
Pricing, Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Foodash Limited reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Notice of this shall be provided on the Cheese Tracker website and the blog.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for unused services or account downgrades.
- Some payments are subject to value added tax at the current UK VAT rate. Customers outside the EU do not pay VAT. All UK customers and customers in the EU, will have VAT added to the monthly package cost. All details are provided on the packages page.
- When upgrading or downgrades between packages, you will be charged the new amount from your next renewal date however the new limits will be applied immediately.
- When downgrading you will be unable to downgrade to a package where your existing data is greater than that allowed by the new package.
- You can cancel your account at any time by selecting XXXXXX. This is the only acceptable way to cancel your account, we cannot accept cancellation requests by phone or e-mail for security reasons.
- Accounts will be suspended if payment is not made within two days of account's renewal date. Accounts may be cancelled and all data removed from our systems if payment has not been received within of 90 days of account expiry.
- Once your account has been cancelled you will not be charged again.
- Invoices can be downloaded and printed at any time through the Cheese Tracker application.
- All account upgrades/downgrades are logged for security purposes.
- We do not a offer refunds on any of our packages (unless it is our mistake). You pay for what you use, you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time. In exceptional circumstances, refunds are given at the discretion of the management
Excessive Bandwidth Usage
- Each account is permitted to use the average usage for all accounts on the same package (as determined by Foodash Limited). If you exceed this, you will be notified by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Hosting and data
- Foodash Limited host all data in a UK data center managed by digital ocean. We perform nightly backups of all client data.
- Foodash Limited cannot be help accountable for any downtime as a result of digital ocean downtime. Foodash Limited will always do it's best to maintain an acceptable level of uptime.